1.Stories of young drop-out.
A social survey on success and failure causes.
- To carry out qualitative social research on the causes of the ESL and its modalities, in the different countries.
- To provide an updated picture of the panorama of the different profiles of young drop-outs in the European territories involved in the project.
- To provide a picture as up to date as possible on the characteristics of current school dropout to those who study the phenomenon of ESL and those involved in the fight against the phenomenon.
- To include and to be sensitive to the individual, the local and the European levels in the final analysis and deliverables.
2.Learning by doing.
Local Communities work and learn together to prevent and reduce ESL and drop-out. A syllabus based on the results of the first output (Stories of young drop-out) and on an Action-Research process involving all the stakeholders participating at the local networks.
- Capacity building and cooperative learning of all the stakeholders involved in the ESL phenomenon.
- To design, test and improve of a training model for education professionals, replicable at European level.
- To build a common vision on ESL and school drop-out
- To develop pilot experiences that can be good practices to be replied in other EU territories.
- To design and plan Local Integrated Plans of prevention and combat the phenomenon.